The ONLY Greek Honey with Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) and one of the most valuable honey-treasures worldwide. VANILLA FIR Premium Organic Honey is exceptionally thick - it is a diamond in the rough. It has distinctive cream-colored shades, which is why it is called “Vanilla Fir”. It is sustainably extracted with our premier organic practices, which is why it sustains its many superfood nutritional elements. It packs a honey-punch with an unparalleled caramel-like taste.
✓ TASTE: Unique the world-over, with underlying vanilla and caramel flavors, and a lingering, satisfying aftertaste. Mildly sweet due to its low Glycemic Index.
✓ AROMA: Mild hints of woodsy forest and silent caramel notes
✓ COLLECTION PERIOD: Summer Season
✓ HARVEST LOCATION: Mount Mainalon, Arcadia, Greece
LIMITED PRODUCTION IN SMALL BATCHES
In an effort to reduce our carbon footprint, we will group items into as few deliveries as possible and refund shipping costs where applicable. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Superfood Health Benefits - Pure Greek super-nutrition with maximum health enhancements
- Beneficial stomach properties, due to its gentle yet rich texture and nutrients.
- Potent for restoring the body’s adaptive and immune response systems, because it has a higher quantity of precious minerals and metals (phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium and iron) than all other types of honey.
- Anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and antiseptic action in the whole body and especially the respiratory system, as well as protecting against bad breath.
- Recommended for a balanced low-calorie diet, due to its lower sugars than other kinds of honey.
- May also be recommended for diabetics in small doses.
- Helps with weight loss and treatment for obesity, by speeding up metabolism and satisfying your cravings for sweets—without giving you a lot of sugar or any fat. This is essential for the daily dose of serotonin you need to be happy.
- Those who need to lower their calorie intake (and appropriate for diabetics in small doses).
- People with mild sweet preferences or those with a sweet tooth who need to lower their sugar intake, kids included.
- Those who need soothing for stomach ulcers or other gastrointestinal stressors.