FIR TREE Premium Organic Honey is collected by our bees on Mount Mainalon, which is full of Greek Fir trees, at a height of over 1000m, in Arcadia, Greece. It has truly unique characteristic metallic highlights across its dark red color. That’s right - this honey is so rich that it’s dark red. Its richness is also textural: it is extremely thick. Naturally low in sugars, it has been sustainably extracted by centrifugal force method, and with zero heating process - which is how it sustains all its beneficial nutritional elements.
✓ TASTE: Gently sweet due to its low Glycemic Index, with a distinctive malty flavor and a lingering full-body aftertaste
✓ AROMA: Peaceful top-notes of wood forest with an underlying sweet calming aroma
✓ COLLECTION PERIOD: Summer Season
✓ HARVEST LOCATION: Mount Mainalon, Arcadia, Greece
LIMITED PRODUCTION IN SMALL BATCHES. 325grs
In an effort to reduce our carbon footprint, we will group items into as few deliveries as possible and refund shipping costs where applicable. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideal for a well-balanced diet - Naturally low in sugars
- Because this is a honeydew honey, it is rich in trace elements and mineral composition (phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and iron) compared to other types of honey. This is very beneficial to support the body against the effects of stress.
- Due to its soft yet rich texture and nutrients, it is healing and protective for the stomach, and is recommended for soothing stomach aches and pains.
- It has antiseptic action at the level of the respiratory system, while also acting against bad breath.
- Due to its naturally low sugars, it is recommended for a balanced low-calorie diet, and can be used by diabetics in small doses.
- It helps with weight loss and a balanced approach to reducing obesity, as it speeds up metabolism and satisfies your sweet tooth.
- Those who need to lower their calorie intake (and appropriate for diabetics in small doses)
- People with mild sweet preferences or those with a sweet tooth who need to lower their sugar intake, kids included!
- Those who need soothing for stomach ulcers or other gastrointestinal stressors.
- Stir this honey into coffee or tea, drizzle it on toast or pancakes, or spread it raw on whole-grain toast.
- Use it as a superfood add-in to your yogurt, cereal, or oatmeal.