The most “Honeydew Honey” of all, ARCADIA PINE Premium Organic Honey is sweet and spicy, purely unique in taste. It has an excellent nutritional profile that promotes overall body and mind health. Arcadia Pine honeydew honey has an impressive pearl-amber color with characteristic metallic highlights. Its extremely thick texture makes it special and much healthier than other flower honey varieties. It contains a high concentration of polyphenols (powerful antioxidants), which are unique - they do not exist anywhere in the world.
✓ TASTE: Hints of woodsy forest, with an underlying resinous taste that finishes warm and spicy. A pleasantly mild, floral sweetness with a lingering hint of sour aftertaste
✓ AROMA: Pleasantly mild and delicate fresh woodsy scent
✓ COLLECTION PERIOD: Summer Season
✓ HARVEST LOCATION: Lower plateau of Mount Mainalon, Arcadia, Greece
LIMITED PRODUCTION IN SMALL BATCHES. 325grs
In an effort to reduce our carbon footprint, we will group items into as few deliveries as possible and refund shipping costs where applicable. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pure antioxidants - The honeydew healing agent
- High in phenolic compounds and disease-fighting antioxidant capacities, which act against free radicals (responsible for oxidation and therefore cell-aging)
- High antibacterial and antiviral activity compared to the other kinds of honey
- Great for sore throat and respiratory infections. Its density helps it stick to the lining of the throat, allowing it to calm and heal inflammation, irritation, and cough
- High in dietary mineral concentration: with potassium, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium and zinc
- Low in natural sugars versus other flower blossom honeys--therefore it is recommended for a balanced, low-calorie diet.
- Relieving sore throats
- Winter tea and year-round breakfast
- Cheese pairings as digestive-assisting desert
- Pep up fruity dessert dishes--or nearly any dish!