Farm to table, directly from the beehive to the jar, ARCADIA BOTANICA Premium Organic Honey is a stunning full-bodied flower blossom honey, harvested in the rich Botanical Greek land of Arcadia. Collected by our bees, who fly free from acacia to fir trees to heather, along with a vast variety of therapeutic Greek herbs. This honey is sustainably extracted by centrifugal force method and with absolutely zero heating process - which is why it sustains all its beneficial nutritional elements.
✓ TASTE: Full-bodied fresh floral flavor with a robust, gratifying botanical aftertaste
✓ AROMA: Pleasantly memorable scent, with fragrant floral top notes and a light-fresh botanical aroma
✓ COLLECTION PERIOD: Spring Season
✓ HARVEST LOCATION: Ancient Mantinea, Arcadia, Greece
LIMITED PRODUCTION IN SMALL BATCHES
In an effort to reduce our carbon footprint, we will group items into as few deliveries as possible and refund shipping costs where applicable. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
Highly nutritional value - Pure energy and vitamin intake
- A botanical wildflower blossom honey, packing a multitude of bio-active plant compounds, which carry an abundance of vitamins, amino acids, fatty acids, and many other micro-nutrients and antioxidants
- It infuses you with energy and endurance, due to its superfood-level nutritional value
- It is adaptogenic: it facilitates the body's rebalancing and immune responsiveness
- It is an easily absorbed energy supply, making it perfect for a breakfast supplement, or as a pre/post exercise muscle- and energy-recovery source.
- A family favourite: the most preferred table honey and kids' most favourite honey
- Ideal for milk and tea due to its most pleasingly fresh, floral aroma
- Perfect for breakfast!
- Stir this honey in your coffee or tea, drizzle it on top of toast or pancakes, spread it raw on whole grain toast, or pour it into yogurt, cereal, or oatmeal
- Use it to sweeten your dressings or marinades